SOLD F/S Fusion NVAM 2500.1 $280

thedukey42
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Need to sell to pay some up coming bills. Used this for about 4 months, comes with everything you see in the pics. That is a 200 amp fuse and fuse holder, manual, sticker, box and of course amp, lol.

Asking 280 shipped

I forgot these, @ 12v's

825 Watts RMS x 1 Channel @ 4 Ohms and 1% THD+N

1310 Watts RMS x 1 Channel @ 2 Ohms and 1% THD+N

1790 Watts RMS x 1 Channel @ 1 Ohms and 1% THD+N

Here's a link to a previous seller of the same model amp that bench tested it

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=308533&highlight=2500.1+fusion

Notice the increase in power he benched compared to what Fusion rates the amp!

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Not interested in any trades, sorry guys. Thanks for looking!

SOMEONE BUY THIS! cant beat it! i wish i needed it! also people, here are the results of the bench test

Originally Posted by Team H&KWe are gettingg 2235 rms @ 1ohm, at 12.5 volts. We have also tested these daily all thhe way down to .33 ohm and thingg wont kick off!

hhhhmmmm i think i want....but i have to ask...how are their 4ch amps? i have all matching amps now and would like to keep it that way...id have to sell my elemental design nine.1 and my TWO nine.4's....hhhmmmm pm me

hhhhmmmm i think i want....but i have to ask...how are their 4ch amps? i have all matching amps now and would like to keep it that way...id have to sell my elemental design nine.1 and my TWO nine.4's....hhhmmmm pm me
Yes they do make matching 2 and 4 channels.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.