WTT 15" Treo CSX

Participant count
  • Participant list

manosteel916
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Basicly Im not lookn for anything inparticular so im open to offers. The sub is workn but im considering it blown, its suppose to be qvc 1.5 but one of the coils read 2 ohms. For pictures please pm or post your email address and ill send them over asap. thanks alex

Basicly Im not lookn for anything inparticular so im open to offers. The sub is workn but im considering it blown, its suppose to be qvc 1.5 but one of the coils read 2 ohms. For pictures please pm or post your email address and ill send them over asap.
thanks alex

i believe you got this from me a while back, time to move on to new things huh?

wish i had something for ya, i'd love to pound on it for a while longer lol

my buddy mark used to have one, i bet he would want it from me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

aah the possibilities

101_0635.jpg

101_0638.jpg

there ya go, he got it from me so its the same exact sub unless he changed its appearance

I have the 18 version of this, where can I get a recone for this, so I can put this in my girls car. She'll hate me, but I do love Treo. I have a SSI 12 or 15 for trade. I do need to know where to get a recone for it if I get this though, thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.