SOLD FS: Stinger SPV20 Battery

Prob shouldnt post a link to were you can get the battery new for the same price as your used one... Also it comes with a warranty

whats the lowest you would take for it
Make an offer, it's obo

Prob shouldnt post a link to were you can get the battery new for the same price as your used one... Also it comes with a warranty
Does not really matter since shipping is like $15 so your actually saving, also price is obo and it's not firm!! Also if you can read it's brand new, never used, just opened for pics since that's important on here.

Bump for a good battery and a nice price.

And for all Civic and Integra owners, this will fit into the stock underhood location, and probably more Honda's and Acura's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.