• Participant list

spike_e
10+ year member

ballin on a budget
ok i think its down two three.

either

http://www.edesignaudio.com/product_info.php?products_id=737

this

I also have a Memphis Power Reference series 15" 4-ohm SVC sub. Its rated for 250 RMS, but have heard of many people give it a decent amount more. Me personally only put 250 RMS to it just to see if everything worked properly with it. 60+ shipping
DSCF0612.jpg

DSCF0611.jpg

Just to clear things up on the 15's

DSCF0788.jpg
or possibly this

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318741

any insight will be reatly appreciated

yea ill deff get another amp i gust have no idea when that will be. thats why the subs im lookin at are so cheap. i owe a k on my car and i start college in aug. so im very hort on cash

yea its 20 bucks more than i wanted to spend but it give me a lil room to upgrade. but im leanin toward the 15". i woulda bought it last night if dud woulda been online. but now im second guessing. the onlythong i like about #1 is that its brand new

You'll enjoy the 13ov.2 more. Plus with the d4, you can easily upgrade to a second 13ov.2 sub so that you'll have duals like me right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The 13kv.2 for $50 is only a good deal if you're local to them. Shipping pretty much kills the deal.

memphis makes a great sub no doubt. PRs hit hard and with authority. They just can't take that much power. No more than 500wrms. If I were to do 15" PR, it would be 2 not one, but that's just me.

look, get what you want, but I'm telling u the 13ov2 is the best choice of the bunch. as for power, its not that big a deal. I've run an RE HC that handles 1000wrms with 300wrms and it still got loud

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.