SOLD PPI, JL, Kicker, Clarion FS

I have 3 JL 10w6's for sale. Either all together or I'll split them up .I have a box for the 3 built by vitveet on sd for them as well. I'd go $215 shipped apiece or 600 shipped for all three, 675 with the box. They ahve less than 3 hours of play time on them and are like new.

I also have 3 PPI amps for sale

PCX-1500--$275 shipped,

PCX-480 --$250 shipped

PCX-4125--$275 shipped

All three are in excellent shape and work perfectly.

Kicker KX600.1--$175 shipped, 9/10 cosmetically, works perfect

and a Clarion EQS746--$50 shipped BNIB

PM me if interested and for pics.

I have references on sounddomain for sales as well as purchases.

Just so you guys know duluth, mn is like 4 miles away from me so Im local to him. Also look up the Duluth Mn Police Department tell them whats going on, they really don't stand for that kind of stuff around here. Also if need be I can post the number

Just so you guys know duluth, mn is like 4 miles away from me so Im local to him. Also look up the Duluth Mn Police Department tell them whats going on, they really don't stand for that kind of stuff around here. Also if need be I can post the number
Yes that would be great if you could do that. I tried to get ahold of them but they never got back to me. He still on Sounddomain everyday but changed his name.

http://forum.sounddomain.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=dosearch&Forum=All_Forums&Name=75833&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&&fromsearch=1&fromprof=1

Heres a few numbers to help you along.

Chief of Police - 218 730 5020

Financial Crimes Unit 218 730 5160

My advice would be to file a complaint with the financial crimes unit first and follow up with a call to the police chief. Explain to them exactly what he has done and how he is still trying.

If you need any other help just let me know.

I just posted something similar on SD, but I actually did business with this guy! NO lie!! I got my PPI PCX-1500 from him back in October! I sent my Money Order out to him and he told me when he got it, when he sent the amp out afterward, and where I could reach him. I got it real quick too. Our transaction went on without a flaw, I even left him positive feedback! It's really weird! It's like he almost changed overnight or something, if you look at his eBay feedback, it was all positive up until about a couple months ago, then it's all negative. Back when I dealt with him, he was very friendly, good communication and sent the amp out real quick. And yes it works fine to this day.

Anyways from the looks of things it seems he is not a good person to deal with anymore! Sorry to those that lost money!! Not sure what his problem is now but that's no good what he did to you guys!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.