SOLD DD9515G CF cap needs recone 325$ shipped

xhilr8n
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Dothan AL
just like the title says......i need cash so would like a really quick sale. will ship in original dd box......has serial number etc. Nice sub once reconed.

234076.jpg

jason

if you are serious, i can go get some now. I found something i am never gonna find this cheap again......the sub can be replaced........lol

a dd recone is only 130$, i could ship straight to DD 4 you if wanted.......they reuse the carbon fiber dustcap so you aint even charged for that.

jason

it's still attached to the old cone......i would mess it up getting it off i am sure so not gonna sell by itself.

jason

man.....I wish I had money right now....something sells of mine...this is mine...lol... but bump in the mean time...bump for a great seller. if he says it in mint condition...then its more likely flawless....bump for jason

a dd recone is only 130$, i could ship straight to DD 4 you if wanted.......they reuse the carbon fiber dustcap so you aint even charged for that.

jason
The last time I talked with DD they told me that they will only ship back to the address the sub is received from. I'm not sure if things have changed but they informed me that they won't ship to any other address than where it comes from. They said that they had issues doing that before. So...it might be a good idea to give them a call to make sure they offer that service. Goodluck with the sale man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.