SOLD 6 BTL 18's

assman
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Looking to sale my 18" BTL's.They are fully loaded and are dual 2 ohm.I'm looking to get $375 plus shipping each.Used for 2 show and are around 2 months old.Here are some pics.

100_3499.jpg

100_3496.jpg

100_3495.jpg

I have all the right equipment but dont have the patience to built the right ported encloser.Plus i favor the sound of a sealed encloser and alot of cone area.

Thanks for the bumpages

to the guys trashing on the numbers.

Gotta remember he has a truck with 24 15s that will bass race a mid 56.

He has too much port in that box, subs are basically free airing i bet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

He is a really trust worthy guy and if I needed 6 BTL 18s I'd buy them in a second, you know your getting good product from a good guy!

free bump

Thank you for the bump Justin.People still think its the equipment that make you loud,when alot of it has to deal with the encloser.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.