im looking for a decent budget 12"

Try these: Looks like they would be in your budget w/shipping.

I haven't had single complaint or return on these speakers, the guys that design and manufacture these speakers have been completely professional and stand by their products 100%. Check them out.

http://www.onlyfactorydirect.com/servlet/Detail?no=39

You may actually be looking for a larger magnet and wattage output, all I can say when you are looking for "Decent budget 12" subs you can not beat the price vs. performance on these Deranged woofers.

P.S. Under the "General" subject, there is a great thread that somebody took a lot of time to post a pretty complete terms and definitions list. You find "clipping" defined in that thread.

SSA icons or MAW audio subs are two great sets of budget subs.

Edit: Well, I guess it actually depends on what the budget is...SSA's are 2 and change, not sure on the maws. How much are you looking to spend on subs?

hey guys/gals, (w/e) i decided to get my old volfenhag 15s again. im getting a 1200x2 legacy amp running the two (1200 watt max on each sub). they were about 70+shipping, but i already had one. they set off car alarms with my old 1500 bridged amp, so im thrilled to see what they'll do getting more than 750 watts a piece and working up to full potential. let me know what you think of volfenhag. holla.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.