Hey people wth rockford amps, TAKE A LOOK

96CivicEXRican
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok i got a Rockford Fosgate amp that i am missing a screw for to hold the end cap on for where all the wires go into. DOES ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA ONE IN-HAND? i need one and am willing to pay for the screw and for shipping no problem. ITS BLACK AND ITS AN ALLEN WRENCH (HEX SCREW) KINDA THING. PLEASE HELP!!!!! IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE OR SOMEWHERE THAT I CAN FIND IT ALSO LET ME KNOW! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

What is your model number. If it is the 02-03 amps, I had the same problem, I just went to a hardware store and found a replacement.

Go to the screw section in Lowes. They have the bins with the socket head fine thread screws you need, just bring the amp with you to make sure it's the right one

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.