SOLD Poor college student sale

bds0688
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alliance, OH
I do not have pics currently, parts are still in the garage and I would like to see interest before messing with photobucket and stuff. Thanks for the patience if you are interested.

Phoenix Gold ZX350

6/10 Cosmetic

9/10 Functionality

Paint is chipped/flaking on the bottom in one corner. Your usual scratches from years of use(I am at least its second owner in the past three years). Side windows are intact and clean.

There's noise on some dials and buttons WHEN ADJUSTING ONLY. When playing there was no noise as a result of that. All set screws are intact, pass through works. Will throw in a PG Bass control knob in case you have a small sub going on it, or just for fun, I won't need it anymore.

140 shipped obo

Alpine CDA-9807.

Has remote, faceplate carrying case, and a newer wiring harness as my old was running out of wires to splice. Fascia has the typical wear and tear. All the buttons still click, no sticking. No cracks or dead pixels/spots on the screen. Some nicks/scratches from a nasty fall.

Radio receiver may be spotty, but I could never really track it down to a ground, the wire from the antenna itself, or the board. Was hit and miss, so I don't know. All the outputs work, cd player still loads and plays quickly. No issues reading any of its supported formats. I had a topic way back when where I suspected the mechanism to eject may have been having issues. I took off the faceplate and the trim, reseated them and have not had an issue since. It didn't get stuck per se, just acted like it detected an obstacle.

60 shipped obo.

About 20-25ft of Knu 0 Guage. Exact model line escapes me. Some fuses, fuse holders. I have some fittings and a ground distribution block as well. Best offer on whatever interests you and its yours. 12 and 14 gauge speaker wire.

Thanks for any interest and responses. I'll get pics up if requested, just none handy at this hour.

1/0 gauge I will let go for 40 shipped. It is

25 feet of blue KLM

5 feet of blue KLM

5 feet of silver KLM

2.5 feet of silver KLM

20 shipped for 12 gauge speaker wire. Two runs of 25 feet.

ANL inline fuse holder with 300 amp ANL fuse, 10 shipped

If you boy the 1/0 gauge I will throw in two screw-down terminals and a handful of crimp down terminals. For five more, you get the fuse holder and fuse. I do not need this stuff anymore, or for a long time. Taking a huge loss but need the money.

Amp is now 100 OBO shipped.

CD player is pending, but if it does not go through, 50 obo shipped.

Thanks for looking.

My inbox got full and I just cleared everything... including the PM you sent with your paypal address.... please resend me your paypal so I can send you teh monnies ASAP!

so other then noise when adjusting the amp is 100% functional? doesn't overheat? doesn't go into protection? where you using it to run speakers or a sub?
No overheating or protection. Fan still spins. I've used it to run the following...

Pair of Diamond Audio D661s

Old Rockford 10's. Load was 4 ohm mono, as they were 8ohm subs.

A single Soundstream SPL12 at 4ohm mono.

The noise I hear when using the adjustment dials I would attribute to just needing cleaned, but I do not have any contact cleaner.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.