My Baby Is Gone

They found my car on blocks and torn to shreds but my insurance (**** Allstate) is just sitting around in a huge circle jerk doing nothing. They have had my car for over a week and have yet to give me either money or a fixed car (I don't even want the **** thing back). They said I would get $5700 if we settled but they still don't know if they're going to total it or not.

My home owner's insurance is covering the stuff inside the car but if you have full coverage, they should at least cover things in the stock location. If you have home owner's insurance (or live with your parents and they have it), you should be able to get the rest of your stuff covered.

That sux man sry for your loss. people are cruel in this world man not snatchn post here but talkn cruel people was sound asleep last night got woke up at 3am out of sound sleep cause someone decided to put a firework in my mailbox and one right on my porch blew our mail box to pieces and damaged our porch:(. fckn idiots man.

I have a durango.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

***** that yours is gone.. best of luck to you.

***** man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

a lot of stupid thieves in the world

man that *****. sorry to hear that man..

for future reference never carry your SS card... its not necessary and if someone jacks urs identity theft is highly probable... i hope you dont get any calls from credit card companies man... you definitely need to talk to the police about that fact

Thanks for all the posts, I really do appreciate it. Man, that ***** how your insurance company hasn't done anything about it yet. I would keep calling them until you piss them off enough and they finally settle.

I have 30 days for the car to show up before my company said they would settle. I am providing them reciepts right now for everything I put into the car and hopefully my things will be covered if the car doesnt show up. I paid 7500.00 for the car so they would probaly settle for 5,000.00 for me. I guess it could be worse.

I know they shouldnt of stole my car but Im the idiot for leaving the wallet in there. I always leave it in my car and now I guess I have learned the hard way. Luckily, all my bank accounts have been closed and nobody tryed to take anything out of it. This whole thing has been just a nightmare. Hopefully this will never happen to any of you guys out there.

***** man. a good friend of mine had a 93 4-dr blazer and his system (2 kenwood tornados and a sony 800w) was stolen out of the Wal-Mart parking lot at like 2pm. then like a week or so later, he was at his g/fs house and he came out and his whole truck was gone. never saw it again. after the settlement he got a 98 accord.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.