2 15 L7s NOT LOUD

got a picture of the box?

your description of not being able to see out the back window, leads me to believe it an install issue and not an equipment issue (especially if your rear firing the port or the subs). also, whats the port area for the box? rechecking wiring would be a good start as well.

its all in the install. Ill wager that your box, no offense *****.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

its all in the install. Ill wager that your box, no offense *****.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
i realized that my above post doesnt help you in any way. A teammate has the SAME jimmy with 2x mt15's. The box is with 6 inch aeros and the subs are firing up and port back. I think he had the most success this way. Try to duplicate his box style if possible. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i realized that my above post doesnt help you in any way. A teammate has the SAME jimmy with 2x mt15's. The box is with 6 inch aeros and the subs are firing up and port back. I think he had the most success this way. Try to duplicate his box style if possible. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
here is his build for a great example of what to do.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=206325

Are the subs brand spankin new? It may be a combo of not quite enough power, and the subs arent broke in yet. My AA Havoc 18 took a while to break in, I went from 4 tens to it and I was dissapointed at first. I hear the l7's have a very stiff suspension. Try running 35ish hertz test tones to em for a couple hours at a decent volume, and see what ya got.

Still almost 1kw per woofer should still get those things pretty loud don't you think?

Other than making sure they are wired @ 1 ohm and not 4 ohms, try sub up port back, with your box pushed to the back of the seats, i'd say your box *****, or you don't know how to tune an amp.

I still can't believe that (2) 15 L7's aren't loud in a blazer.

idk i think you definitely need more power on them but still something is wrong. my friend had 2 12" L7's in a hoe and it was LOUDD. they were running off of a kx1200.1

got a picture of the box?
your description of not being able to see out the back window, leads me to believe it an install issue and not an equipment issue (especially if your rear firing the port or the subs). also, whats the port area for the box? rechecking wiring would be a good start as well.
x2

also those subs do take a little breaking in, so if there fresh give em time.

How are your gains set?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.