SOLD Lot of amps: Linear Power, Coustic, Kenwood

jimmclrk1
10+ year member

Weh mah Savage?
I have a lot of working and non-working amps that I just don't want sitting around. I am asking $70 shipped for the set, which is decent considering 3 of them work fine.

The Working:

Linear Power 452i - 2-channel amp rated at 15w RMS per side. Slightly underrated, but a good performer. In rough physical condition, but pushed some 6x8's nicely for a couple hours only getting mildly warm.

Coustic AMP380 - Another 2-channel that works like a charm. I am pretty sure it is 100x2 @4, 180x2@2, and it bridges to 380w @4. I used it in my room for a long time to push a couple Polk 12's. Never got hot!

No name- A 2-channel no name amp that Mr. Loki included with the eDead I bought from him. I used it on my 6.5 Fosgate mid-basses while I waited for my Ample Audio amp, and suprisingly it worked nicely. This would be a great amp to toss in your girlfriend's car to power a couple 6x9s or some 6.5's. Has an integrated adjustable high-pass filter. It does about 30w RMS per side at 4ohms, and just to be reasonable to say 50w RMS @2ohms.

Not Working:

Kenwood KAC-746 - This a a 4-channel amp that puts out a good 35w RMS per channel at 4ohms, 50w RMS per channel at 2ohms, and 100w when you bridge it at 4ohms. The problem with this amp is that the RCA ins are kinda sketchy, and there might be a short or something. I have an idea that this is a very easy fix.

Like i said, $70 shipped for three working amps and one that can be fixed easily. Shipping will probably be pricey, so you are getting a good deal here. Please PM me, e-mail me at jimmclrk1@bellsouth.net , or IM me at jimmclrk1 on AIM. Thanks!

Still waiting on pics.

I'll be home this weekend to get you pics of the Coustic and Kenwood. The only pics I can take here on campus are of the No Name and the Linear Power, and I would have to use my shitty camera phone. I'll post tomorrow afternoon around 2pm-ish. Deal?

I'll be home this weekend to get you pics of the Coustic and Kenwood. The only pics I can take here on campus are of the No Name and the Linear Power, and I would have to use my shitty camera phone. I'll post tomorrow afternoon around 2pm-ish. Deal?

Koo!

Here are pictures for you:

I left the Linear Power amp on campus. I sent one member a shitty picture last night, but I have no way of getting it unless he e-mails me back. The Linear Power is a small red amp. A couple of the heat sink fins are bent, and it has scrapes and scratches. The power, ground, and remote wires are built in, but there is plenty of extra wire left for hooking up in your car. If you don't want to use it, I'm sure you could use it's RCAs to fix those on the Kenwood!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.