Subwoofer and Amplifier value

Participant count
  • Participant list

Wes M

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey all,
I have 2 Alpine SWX-1043D 10" sub woofers. They are from 2009, but I used them about 3 times. Just started a project as a 20 year old then ran out of time and money to complete it right. I also have some Alpine PDX1.1000 mono amps with the same story. They are basically brand new. Just wondering what a fair price would be for them.
Thanks very much.

Google and Ebay are your friends.

Froma quick search and providing these are like new, $2- $400 for the subs and $2- $400 for the amplifiers, shipping included.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

You can't really set it to a specific wattage. What head unit do you have? Find out the pre-amp RCA voltage. Most amp gain knobs are based off of...
Yeah but accubass only restores the bass roll off. It doesn't take an incomplete signal range and make it a full range signal.
Shallow mount subs like those recommended are a favorite of truck owners. Typically the space under the seat is wide but “shallow” from bottom of...
You have a lot of great points stated here. I like it.. Nothing wrong with a little head room on any amplifier to run at lower gain settings to...
dragon.breath, Many thanks for taking the time to help me out. It is very much appreciated and my small brain can understand it now. I have...

About this thread

Wes M

CarAudio.com Newbie
Wes M
ONTARIO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from