HELP PICKING A MATCHING AMP AND SPEAKERS TO HEAD UNIT

Hilly69

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi Guys,

I have a XAV-AX6000 Digital Multimedia Receiver that I have purchased to put in my C10 pickup that I am building.

I am looking for recommendations for front and rear speakers, amps and subwoofer to suit the head unit
the specs for head unit is 55W X4 and 5v pre-out for front L/R, Rear L/R and sub

The brands I can source from a friend are.

Any recommendations would be great.

That head unit is 55w x 4 MAX, and 20w x 4 RMS. I wouldn't bother with head unit power.

I would just plan for two amps. A 4ch amp and a sub amp. Most likely components up front, with two ways or mids in the back depending on what fits. Find a sub that you like that will fit, and getting an amp for that will be easy.

I'm not sure why you are limited to those brands. I have bought from ebay.de (ebay germany).

Here are two larger online dealers that we have, that I have used both before, and both look like they will ship to you, (I would personally verify if I found something).

https://www.woofersetc.com/international - (I also like this second one because they can have some great deals on their page:

Here is a third that is popular on here, that looks like they might:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...