Similar midrange of 6.5 Type R

Participant count
  • Participant list

PaLiAcH
10+ year member

SoCal
hey guys, i was listenning to some speakers at al and eds, and i REALLY like the midrange/midbass (is it the same thing?) that the the 6.5 alpine type r comps have...

are they any other comps with that midrange sound that can handle a little more power? perhaps 25-50 more rms?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Super easy and Cheap..Ill bet your father or Gramps can solder it pretty easily?? You Tube is your friend too. As well as H.freight /Lowes/or...
This is what I usually do before I put my main gear in. For my temp setups, Ill thrown in what I have close by out of my stash.
You can Email or Call GP Audio and they can make some adjustments to make the enclosure shorter and either deeper or longer on the Glue and screw...
No, the $500 does not include the amp, I'll e-check em out. I appreciate it Do you have any specific recommendations? There is a lot of...
I know, generally speaking, that doing what you’re doing will give you some semblance of what the end result “should” be. That said, driver types...

About this thread

PaLiAcH

10+ year member
PaLiAcH
SoCal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from