Rainbow vs. DLS

Dtowncats
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
York, PA
I know there have been many threads about this kind of thing but I have it narrowed down to 2 sets of 6.5 comps. I am trying to decide between Rainbow Soundlines and DLS MS6s. I have never heard either and don't know where to but I have heard of nothing but good from both. I can get them for around the same price so that isn't a deciding factor. I would like to hear as many responses as I can. Thanks, Eric.

with either one you will be very happy but i believe that the dls's can take more power and still stay very clean. I have never heard the soundlines but the ms6's are great.

both great companies IMO

I cant help but to recommend the SLC's based on my hands on experience with them, ranging from 50rms-200rms per side installs. The fact that people have done well with that set in SQ comp in Europe alone speaks of their potential in a good install. Very natural, yet strong midbass and as smooth a fabric tweet you can come across for the price range. Tweet reminds me alot of the OZ Matrix tweet

rainbow slc 265.02 sound line verse the dls ms6 review from auto hifi dls ms6 with a 4 star rating and the rainbows tied with the cdt cl-61 set at 3 stars. I have heard the ms6 and would rate them higher than the cl-61's. The rainbows i have never heard myself so couldnt say. i can scan this page for u if u would like to see it.

I can vouch for the Soundlines. I am thoroughly impressed with them. I never listened to DLS. So I can´t give any comparison.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.