System in the rebuilding stages...(pics)

Participant count
  • Participants list
Ohh and the only reason that **** ground loop iso is on there is until i can find where i'm getting my ground loop from, haven't regrounded my HU yet to see if that is it or not.

redx4yf.jpg

linky no worky

http://www.imageshack.us
its free and theres no problems with hot-linking. give it a try and use
tags.
That's my server the pictures are on... why would I have a problem with hot-linking when it's my server? and i didn't use the img tags because the gallery software i'm running keeps track off all the users that view my images, i kinda like to know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

My vehicle also has Bose as the premium option. The same thing was said about climate control for the RX 8. A previous owner replaced the HU...
I'm most likely getting a 2022 Infinity QX60 next week. Like most new cars, it has the "Infotainment" system with the huge screen and all the...
The Polk MM Series Coax. would do well. then again.. in the $150 range you do not want to spend. Components are going to serve so much better...
There are bluetooth amplifiers. You can just use your phone or an I Pod as the music source and not touch the radio.
I have a bunch of amp but the sundown and the skar are two highest wattage ones. what amp would be needed to be enough for that skar 15" i thought...

About this thread

Shyne151

10+ year member
bum
Shyne151
Saginaw, Mi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date