What are some of the best 2-way comp's

You must have alot of cash, I am not farmiliar with the d9 line and I don't think the d5600.4 will be enough power. I think you would be good with a ppi pcx2125, that would run these very nice.

Thanks for the recomendation...I am going to go and check that amp out right now. The reason I have a good amount of money to spend on my system is because I originally saved enough to do comp's and subs...but now I have decided not to do subs b/c I need the trunk space for now.

-Matt

You must have alot of cash, I am not farmiliar with the d9 line and I don't think the d5600.4 will be enough power. I think you would be good with a ppi pcx2125, that would run these very nice.
that will be more that enough power.

Cause if you buy a 2 channel amp(most amps) you will find the only put out half of the power at 4 ohms as they do at 2 ohms. Check the specs on any amp other than jl's or possibly a couple others and you will see there is a big difference. So therefore if you buy the 2 ohm verison your amp would be smaller. For example have a ppi pcx2200 which does 2x200 @ 4ohms, 2x400 @ 2ohms, and 800x1 @ 4ohms bridged.

Boston Acoustics Z6 are phenominal, along with what 3.5Max mentioned.

Also, look into horns //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Image Dynamics and USD Audio.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.