Votes: 2 10.0%
  • 2 blueprint series 03 18s

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • 3 alpine typer15s

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • any suggestions???

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
man im tellin u lol get the fukin jl 15s if u want loudness......it will be avery loud outcome

im tellin ya 2 15w3s in the box for 900 and get a 1000watt fosgate amp

iightt dawg for real ud be slammmmmminnnn

Originally posted by MyTrunkSlamz man im tellin u lol get the fukin jl 15s if u want loudness......it will be avery loud outcome

If you say so.

if im gonna spend that much then im gonna get brahmas or inhumans or xxx's...

i just wanna know which ones out of those or another combination that will cost me under $600

i will hopefully have between $1500-$2k to spend on subs amp and install so if u got any suggestions let me know

Originally posted by MyTrunkSlamz man im tellin u lol get the fukin jl 15s if u want loudness......it will be avery loud outcome

if u got 2k then get this, installing aint **** u can do that yourself, it just takes time,, i installed my ****, and for the place i wanna work u gota have 5 year expertise to get a job at, im only 17 and they want me, its not hard....im tellin ya installing aint ****

i rather get the box made and the install done right if i goin to spend alot, this way i dont have 2 15s sounding like 2 10s cause i screwed up makin the box

hey mytunkslamz i thought you had that job there??? you said in my post you had the job at that place??? make up your mind playa not to be rude just asking Q's. and a lil bit of rhyme.

keep it thumpin,

adam

well if u wanna get into it, i have to finish high school before they take me, but once i graduate i got the job, so technicly i work there, i work on weekends right now but i cant do the big **** just yet cuz i dont have my highschool diploma

get the solo-barics man.. They are probly the best outta those. Although I think I read something about 3 Alpine R type 15's witch if you fit all those ****ing things in your car and power them then they would probly be the loudest because your gonna have the most cone witch means your gonna move more air.

My experiences with the blueprint 03 line were quite interesting, if you have the space, the 1803 would be a shocking thing in-car, especially two of them... Listening to the 1503 in house showed it had some ability to really throw out the low notes with authority, bottling the 18" in a vehicle should make that much much worse...

Originally posted by MyTrunkSlamz well if u wanna get into it, i have to finish high school before they take me, but once i graduate i got the job, so technicly i work there, i work on weekends right now but i cant do the big **** just yet cuz i dont have my highschool diploma
Please tell me the shop you work at, and are they an authorized JL dealer???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...