• Thread starter Dude-of-man
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 3K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
D

Dude-of-man

I have a Pioneer DEH-P6000 AM/FM CD player that beeps every time I turn up or turn down the volume (pushbutton volume). If you have one you know what I mean. It is pretty irritating, and I want to deactivate it. However there is nothing in the manual that says how to do it.

HELP! How do I turn it off? Other than that it is a great stereo so no I do not want to get rid of it to fix the problem :)

Thanks in advance

Dude Unless u can find a dealer to reporgram it I don't think u can fix it. I have a portable for now (crap I know) but it beep constantly and it don't shut off either. You just gotta by a new one or else ur SOL.

I have a Pioneer cd player and they all do that. Some have a turn off that you can access when the unit is actually turned off, with either the car running or in the aux mode. Its in the booklet, somewhere. If you dont have the booklet, I would take it back to where you got it. Its is very annoying, although some you cant turn off //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Good luck, Im sorry I cant remember the exact steps, but fiddlin around with it wont hurt anything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Matt
1000005348.jpg

Deepak Walia

Apr 23, 2024