73dartcustom

What do you guys think about this sub

Do you guys think this is a good brand of sub.Is this one of the good models.Also what woul you reccomend (if not this) for great excursion and low bass playing.

Thanks

Jason B.

Jason B.

since there is no link or picture or any details at all... my oppinions of it vary. could be good, could be bad. hard to tell :p:

This may seem like a dumb question....but what sub?

Fuc, how come when I copy and paste shit it never gives me the cool blue thing in my sig. Sonofa*****withhotredtabascosauceonmynutz!!!!!

References: g30ffr3y,Cjjackson85,Pearldrummer, Rattlebrain, Harrison486, excelerater, ax600, XtrmAudioCncpts

i kinda wonder why he doesent have any pics of the sub... just pics of the box...

not to say he isnt an honest guy, but you always gotta be on the lookout doing deals on the net.

he has a little feedback, but i would contact him and ask for pictures of the sub itself..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD

Subwoofers: (2)15" RE Audio XXX(05 model)

Sub Box: Undecided..

Sub Amp: Crescendo bc3500

Speakers: 6.5" RE Audio XXX Components(soon to be 2nd pair in kick panels)

Speaker Amp: Hifonics HFi100.2(for now...)

Wiring: 2 runs of 1/0 throughout, XS Power battery in trunk,big 3 done, 270a alt, 1/0 accesories throughout

Deadner: 75sq ft AT 60mil, 20sq ft Alphadamp

Security: Crimestopper 2way alarm/remote start

Also he notes that the xmax is 1.75" one way...that seems a little high, even though I don't know much about eclipse woofers.

Fuc, how come when I copy and paste shit it never gives me the cool blue thing in my sig. Sonofa*****withhotredtabascosauceonmynutz!!!!!

References: g30ffr3y,Cjjackson85,Pearldrummer, Rattlebrain, Harrison486, excelerater, ax600, XtrmAudioCncpts

apparently some companies list "Xmax" as peak to peak travel... which is probably what eclipse was telling everybody at 1 time...

1.75 is too much for 1 way...

OK,

But it is a good deal from what you know.I contacted him and asked for a pic and he said it is already boxed up but he guarantees it to be 100 percent perfect no flaws.

Thanks

Jason B.

Jason B.

I wouldn't buy the excuse that it's boxed up. Also, the xmax is listed as one way on the specs on the site....sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

get pics...if he can provide those, it's legit; probably.

qXvZLUF.png

Uhh, 45mm does seem a little high but Ti's wang a lot, if you dont know then check out the vids(besides mine :( ) on ROE.