Speakers not working

Participant count
  • Participants list

orioles26
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I put some boston acoustics speakers in the back of my car and they sounded great and worked for a while. Now both right side speakers don't work but the tweeter on the right side still works. I don't think it is from how i installed them becuase i did not touch the front speakers but one doesn't work. All the speakers are running of the head unit. Does anyone know what could cause this problem?

Attach it to the speaker wires positive and negative, If the speaker works, you'll get a fairly soft popping sound. This won't damage the speakers. Might do something to improperly crossed over tweeters, be on your guard.

Pop = working speakers, no pop = dead speakers (or dead battery)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.