Tl Found On Ebay For Sale!!! New Tl New Tl New Tl

Participant count
  • Participants list
$599 direct from Wayne

I emailed him...this is the response I got...

You asked:

"Do you have one sensor or 2? The picture you show has 2 sensors. If it's just one sensor, why are you asking for more than they go for new? They are $599 new from Termpro."

Its for 1 sensor I was selling this for a friend and this is how much he said he bought it for. I guess i will have to check that out. Thanks Owen

$599 direct from Wayne

You asked:

"Do you have one sensor or 2? The picture you show has 2 sensors. If it's just one sensor, why are you asking for more than they go for new? They are $599 new from Termpro."

Its for 1 sensor I was selling this for a friend and this is how much he said he bought it for. I guess i will have to check that out. Thanks Owen
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

$599 direct from Wayne

You asked:

Haha, thats such ********.

It's obvious that he doesn't have it yet, and is going to buy one for $600 when someone buys his for $700-800. Why the hell wouldn't you sell the 2nd sensor and case with it? What the hell are you gonna do with an extra sensor and a carrying case when you don't have a meter.

Unless of course he just copy and pasted the ENTIRE description for the meter off of termpro.com, which it looks like he did.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.