3 12 inch sub help

Participant count
  • Participant list

AcidNoiz
10+ year member

Florida
Ok, I have 2 subs that are Pioneer IMPP's and one 12 Pioneer Ultra i want to make one Complete bow for all 3 ultra in middle and the other 2 on sides in a U type shape. What needs to be done other than seperate chambers? Can this even be done because i have read its not good to mix and match etc etc etc. Soo if anyone has a Written dimension plan or if this is possible plz give some feedback thanks.

Acid

mmmmm. make the chamber for the ultra to its specs, then the others identical on each side to their specs...if you must. you still shouldent mix subs

Well the Ultra was given to me and i tole them id use it blah blah blah bein nice n all just wondering Thanks and its my first box so yah know lol where can i find out what sub needs what space etc?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.