decision time: eclipse av3423/pioneer AVH-P6600DVD/ pioneer avic-n1?

adrian1281
10+ year member

alright, i'm in the market for a new headunit. i currently have a premier deh-p940mp and i really like it. but i want a screen and dvd playback now. specifically i want something that has good mp3 playback capabilities. the av3423 and AVH-P6600DVD are pretty equally matched in my opinion. i also like the avic-n1 (yes i know it has navi also) but i mentioned it because it's the only one i've been able to get my hands on. and i really like the fact it can display like 10 mp3s at once including the folder name, etc. so my ? is which one you guys prefer. sound quality is important but i'm not going to enter any contests if u know what i mean. by the way, all i've ever used is pretty much pioneer/premier and i'm very satisfied with their stuff. so is anyone familiar with the mp3 interface on the av3423 or AVH-P6600DVD?

yes i do. it's an amazing unit. incredible sound quality, picture quality, and features, as expected from the best from eclipse. if you have any other questions, feel free to pm me.

well i have an avic n1 and i love the unit, but I am selling it because i am tired of my car being checked out like people want to break my wwindow and take it,

1100 shipped, the thing is practically brand new but like i said i want something stock looking so my stuff is safe and away from petty rock throwing thiefs,

I have an Eclipse AV3423 with only slight use, still immaculate condition, box manuals everything. I am also willing to throw in the commander/navigation unit I bought for it. Everything out the door for $1100 and I'll split the cost of shipping, shouldn't be too much.

On a side note I have numerous other items i'm looking to sell so if you need something Eclipse wise, I've got tons of stuff (12" aluminums, 15" titanium, 15" titanium PRO, da7232 amp, pa5424)

Any serious offers please email me at nick00071182@hotmail.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.