Question on speakers

with the 4X6 you will get less sound overall(because it has less cone area) the 6.5 alpines i had sounded great. but if your going the 6.5" i would go with a set of components. my alpine type r 5.25 components get louder and way clearer than my old 6.5" type s

well how exactly do components work? could you explain it to me, i know there is a woofer, a tweeter, and a crossover coorect? And if so then how is it all wired up? thanx

the way it is wired is the speakers wires from your amp (or Head Unit) go to the crossover and the crossover splits the signal into the hi's and the mid's and lows. so then you have the tweeter wire with just the his and the woofer with mids and lows.

much cleaner and sounds really good. tplaya07 has some nice CDT components for around your price range just PM him with how much you got and how much Wattage..

ahhh, the infamous tplaya07......AKA Tim French

He definately could hook you up with a nice set of CDT's that are within your price range.

check out www.cdtaudio.com //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.