specie

Pioneer DEH-P900R: opinions?

I had a lower model Pioneer deck before and didn't really like it too much. I've used an older Clarion Pro Audio cd player for the last 6-7 years, so I haven't been up to date on the head units out there. Anyone with experience on this deck and what's your opinion about it? Someone is selling one in good condition for $100.

I had a lower model Pioneer deck before and didn't really like it too much. I've used an older Clarion Pro Audio cd player for the last 6-7 years, so I haven't been up to date on the head units out there. Anyone with experience on this deck and what's your opinion about it? Someone is selling one in good condition for $100.

For $100 you can't really go wrong with that deck. It had an msrp of around 7 or 8 hundred bucks when it was new. Nice deck all around. If you only keep it for a year or so it was well worth the 100 bucks. It has alot of the same features as my old DEH-P920R. I say go for it. But thats just one man's opinion.

:suave:

Source Unit: Pioneer P9 combo

Tweeters: CDT DRT-25 Silk

Mids: CDT ES-5 (5.25")

Midbass: CDT M6 (6.5")

Subs: Pioneer TS-W12PRS

Mid & Tweet amp: Pioneer PRS-X340

Midbass Amp: Pioneer PRS-X720

Sub Amp: Pioneer PRS-X720

i thought it was a great deal, but it was just sold a couple hours ago. Thanks for the response.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new FREE account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now