Helpful Car Audio Sites

well go to the library and look for books on car audio. you are lucky to find anything. if i was to go to the library to do research on car audio. most likely, and thanks to bill gates for it, i would end up on their computers surfing the net for information. there are a few choice reads though if you are lucky enough to find them. "the car stereo cookbook" for example (i think thats what its called) .

a nice ghetto page with good stuff
LOL.....yeah, they didn't put too much money into the website design.....and it isn't written with extreme professionality......but most of the stuff on there is pretty good info //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I would not add 6s yinglong to 5s titan8/scibs. Personally I wouldn't do 5s lto at all yinglong or titan8/scibs. Since 5s maxes at 14v and...
I also assume it is the headunit. Since only one amp is mentioned, then the speakers are powered off the head unit. A few site visitors have had...
A set of rounds in all of the doors, not the front or the front and the rears, with the dash speakers, no mention of the rear doors, didn't...
I own a 2016 Lincoln MKT. I purchased a FORScan chip to increase the power handling of my aftermarket speakers. However, I'm having trouble...
You can add a passive x-over between the HK harness and Logic sub. Just know that an inline passive will also affect the HK sub's frequency curve...

About this thread

ANeonRider

10+ year member
teamSSAudio.com
ANeonRider
Saskatoon, SK, CAN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date