Need speaker help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rainman

hi i have a bmw 325 is 1993 i am thinking on upgrading the sound system my problem its the door speakers the ones that have are oem and dount look or sound good the sound horrible and they and the grills are broke i need to upgrade them because of the terrible sound and the looks but i want a 3.5 speaker or a 4.0 speaker that come with grills and have the flush mount option so it looks as oem as posible also the twetter does some one knows wich speakers have that option i am interested in good speaker not cheap thanks

My brother has 4" Rainbow components- Rainbow (German) makes numerous factory replacement sets for BMW, Mercedes, Audis...etc.... in their IQ line

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hmm. Maybe so. Ive never been more alert driving/riding than being on a Cycle man. Several think you just get on and ride away. A good set of...
A friend of mine had an issue with noise and whinning on an amplifier in his SQ truck. He was using a Gladen 2 ch. We tried about 5 of my...
I'd be willing to pay for a quality HU, if it meant that I can truly get the sound quality I need. I've seen some aftermarket ones that look...
You cannot go wrong with Morel Tempo Ultra 602 2-way components. They have a very punchy mid-bass and the tweets are amazing. You can get them...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...

About this thread

Rainman

Rainman
puerto rico
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
3.5Max6spd