worth the extra?

Participant count
  • Participants list
yes....you'll never understand unless you get the Eclipse- My brothers 2.8V Eclipse shyts on his Kenwood Exelon 5V which he replaced in SQ and clarity at all volume levels- the 5v Eclipse is even better- very musical HU and superb signal transfer- low 55ohm impedance from the outputs- cant be touched

If you weren't comparing the Alpine to the Eclipse.....it'b diff story

it seems you already had your mind set on the Alpine due to cost- so why compare it to something out of your price range- those who want the best , buy the best

Those that cannot afford the best, get the best they can afford

actually i dont have my mind set, ive just had alpines before, but im willing to spend the extra on it, just means ill wait a little longer on other stuff, but im willing to if truell worth it, which right now im think i might get it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.