HAs any one heard of Morel components?

Get 2 way components. upfront amd a nice amp for them. leave the rears connected to the stock amp.

Since you have a sedan, 6.5" is tough to fit there.

diamond audio s600's fits perfectly in there. those are 6.5"

others might fit with little modification to the door panel.

if u start messing with the BMW stock system ull need to take it all out and replace it, the impedance of the speakers are different than teh usual speakers and ull need to get a different amp to power the morel components. do u have an aftermarket deck yet?

if u start messing with the BMW stock system ull need to take it all out and replace it, the impedance of the speakers are different than teh usual speakers and ull need to get a different amp to power the morel components. do u have an aftermarket deck yet?
I plan on changing the whole system out. The aftermarket deck i am getting is the eclipse av8533. (http://www.eclipse-web.com/index_av.html) Do you know of any 3 way components that will fit in the HK stereo in the front? Or something that isnt do difficult to fit wiht a little modification?

Morel is supposed to manufacture some great products. CA&E has reviewed a few of their products and they've always got high marks for SQ.
How do you like your audison amp? How much did you pay for it? I have heard good things about them.

How do you like your audison amp? How much did you pay for it? I have heard good things about them.
The amp is amazing. :thumbsup Quite simply the nicest, cleanest amp I've ever heard. No turnon or off noise. Amazing clarity and headroom. The guy at the shop where I bought it loves it too, he says he would sell them to everybody and nothing else if they would buy them.

I have a 96 328i with the same 3 speaker setup, I'd love to know as well if there is a drop in replacement out there for it...

The amp is amazing. :thumbsup Quite simply the nicest, cleanest amp I've ever heard. No turnon or off noise. Amazing clarity and headroom. The guy at the shop where I bought it loves it too, he says he would sell them to everybody and nothing else if they would buy them.
How much did you get the amp for?

has anyone heard of morel..hmmm...oh yeah me!!! i'm actually running a three way setup that includes: supremos, elate 5sw's, and elate 9sw's. best speakers money can buy, hands down!
How much did you pay for that setup?

has anyone heard of morel..hmmm...oh yeah me!!! i'm actually running a three way setup that includes: supremos, elate 5sw's, and elate 9sw's. best speakers money can buy, hands down!
What amp are you running those with?

i didn't pay enough!! jk, they were expensive. also, i'm running 2 ppi ax606.2's....one to each side for better seperation. if you want to see the retail prices pick up an issue of CA&E with the alpine mini cooper on the front. that issue is the 2004 buyer's guide. all the prices for everything are in there.

i didn't pay enough!! jk, they were expensive. also, i'm running 2 ppi ax606.2's....one to each side for better seperation. if you want to see the retail prices pick up an issue of CA&E with the alpine mini cooper on the front. that issue is the 2004 buyer's guide. all the prices for everything are in there.
That may have retail but what did you pay //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.