Mx5 car audio help

Participant count
  • Participants list

DPHD1

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey, I'm super new to doing anything with my cars sound system and need some help and please forgive me if I say something dumb.

I currently just got an MX5 NB 1.6 without the bose system and would like to do a full upgrade on the whole sound system on the car from adding a new AMP, speakers, SUB and a little bit of soundproofing. I had a couple of questions about wiring I'm planning on adding a small sub under the passenger seat like this and some new speakers like these and wondering how the wiring was going to work as I would have to reroute the original wires which go from the speakers to the infotainment radio thingy from the speakers to an AMP to the SUB to the infotainment radio thingy. i made a really shitty drawing below to kinda show the idea of how it works and again feel free to laugh at me I'm a noob. xD

car audio.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.