25-30' of 12g awg speaker wire SoCal

Participant count
  • Participant list

West1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
25-30' of 12g awg speaker wire SoCal

View Listing

In a bit of a rush and I dont see any online vendors charging under 12.00 for USPS priority shipping.

Shoot me a PM, I'd like to get high end wiring in my hands by Wednesday. I dont care for color as it's going to be ran in my doors.

I'm close to Culver city, Torrance and Compton if anyone is local OR know a shop that sells great wiring.

Lmk!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

It should work well enough for you to get solid connections. That’s about the same price I paid for this one, and I‘d bet all the cheaper...
Thanks for the quick rep and it was great chatting w/ you. Good luck w/ what we discussed. It rare but sometimes I stumble across odd and ends...
Run 4g for power (or 1/0 if you can). There is no downside to bigger wire, and you won't have to replace it if (when) you go bigger. Speaker wire...
Never mind I'm stupid I don't wanna solder from the amp I meant from the subs to the back of the terminal
dragon.breath, Many thanks for taking the time to help me out. It is very much appreciated and my small brain can understand it now. I have...

About this thread

West1

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
West1
Los Angeles,Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date