Which amps should I get?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rell868

CarAudio.com Newbie
So i ordered the JBL gto393 6x9 speakers which is a set of 2 speakers and I also ordered Jbl gto609c component speakers set. Also ordered the MTX terminator series subwoofers which is 1200 watts dual sub enclosure. I'm getting a 2400 watt Monoblock amp for the subs. But I don't know what amp I should get for the JBL mids and highs. I do want the Max power I can get for the mids and highs though any ideas? 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

It's fine to mount to the box. A lot of show car SPL setups have amps or other electronics mounted directly to the wood frame of the box or on an...
Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
You don't need two amps. The speakers come with crossovers to help protect the tweeters.
Perhaps you changed something without mentioning it here? Maybe a loose turn on line? I dunno man...but we'll take it. Hopefully it keeps working. 👍

About this thread

Rell868

CarAudio.com Newbie
Rell868
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Jeffdachef