Need a 300 x 2 W RMS full range amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

Gemcoska
10+ year member

Hey Guys,

I'm replacing a pretty high powered 2 channel amp that is now discontinued.  Instead of paying out of the teeth for something that isn't made anymore, I'm going to replace it with newer and hopefully better technology.  Does anyone have any suggestions for a full range amp?  I need 2 OR 4 channels, each channel need to put out 300 W RMS at 4 ohms.  I've looked for several days and haven't found anything yet....

Thanks,

Rob

Hey Guys,

I'm replacing a pretty high powered 2 channel amp that is now discontinued.  Instead of paying out of the teeth for something that isn't made anymore, I'm going to replace it with newer and hopefully better technology.  Does anyone have any suggestions for a full range amp?  I need 2 OR 4 channels, each channel need to put out 300 W RMS at 4 ohms.  I've looked for several days and haven't found anything yet....

Thanks,

Rob
pioneer gm 8704 for 135 bucks. 

Taramps DS 1200.4 for 190 for 600x2 bridged at 12.6 volts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.