What’s the new Forum Boner?

2002XLT
5,000+ posts

Thats right bishes...
H-Town, TX
Been keeping vehicles stock for the past few years. New ride makes me want to do things to it. 

19 Mustang gt

one sub that can handle 2500rms

amp is a kicker kx2500 (2500+ @ 2)

dont want to use the entire trunk  

so what’s the new cool sub?

and pics cuz why not?

1675F933-A8E7-46C1-A474-D6E2AF3D71CA.jpeg

Appreciate the comments on the car. I love it. It’s quick. Not quite quick enough (supercharger coming soon) 😎

Soooo...no forum boners anymore. Damn. Well what are people running now that can handle that powa?  I’ll check on the zcon. 

And looking for single 10 or 12

Looks like an older 3500 series. Is the dia of the bumpout on the bottom plate around 3 inches? You could reach out to DD and ask them if they can help you identify what generation it is. 
Good idea. Just shot them an email. I’ll see what they can tell me. I know you mentioned the 3512 but it seems like the 95 series is closer to what the amp will be pushing. Unless those are extremely under rated subs?

and yes on the bump out. Looks pretty close to 3 inches. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.