Small Car Build Under $1750 VW Jetta

Participant count
  • Participants list

Bassically85
10+ year member

Hey guys, been a while since I’ve been in here. Last time I was here I was a single man with no kids.... things a fortunately changed.... BUT so does my needs.... I have a small family car so space is important to me( stroller/ groceries/ baby stuff gotta fit in that tiny trunk lol) . I’d like to get suggestions on a setup (6.5 comps amps and a single 12 or 10) for a 2016 Jetta, my budget is roughly $1700. I want more of an SQ build, can’t beat down the block with my son in the back seat,i have a pair of kicker comp r 12’s from a previous system and I could take one of those if you think I could work with it, but either way I’m open to suggestions. Thanks in advance for your help! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.