M4A/ WMA does not recognize by the player

Participant count
  • Participants list

Bandula Kularatne

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have pioneer car receiver(Pioneer AVIC-RZ06). My player only recognizes CD and mp3 formats even though the the manual clearly says it does play those formats. I tried different media(CD/DVD+R), but no luck. M4A files are ripped from iTunes and wma were created using fre:ac (https://www.freac.org) software. any suggestions? or  any specific software that could burn those file formats in order to play in car audio system?. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
It's always leaned that direction. Not sure how cheap you can really get anything done these days. Deadening and custom mounting...
You're not going to know until you test with a meter. Typically even carpeting a box as opposed to painting is going to lose a few tenths.
These are decent budget subs. The box design isn’t bad at 5 cubes for these, but I’d drop it down just a little and raise port tuning up to 32...
The correct answer is yes, you want both left and right so you get low end information from both channels. It is very common for recording...

About this thread

Bandula Kularatne

CarAudio.com Newbie
Bandula Kularatne
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Bandula Kularatne