Alpine MRD-M1000 Settings help

Participant count
  • Participants list

Bill Hast

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have this Alpine MRD-M1000 Amp. And i have never messed with an amp like this I have looked up the manual online and it doesn't really explain what these mean I was hoping that I could get some info on these settings and what they do:​
 ​
1-1 Input :1ch or 2ch (I have it set to 2 ch)​
1-2 Input Level : 0.5 - 8.5V (0db - -24db (i head unit is 4V what show this be set at?)​
1-3 Gain Factor : Adjustment range: 0dB/+6dB/+9dB (is this bass boast??)​
2-1 LP On\Off :On (i undersand)​
2-2 Frequency : Adjustment range: 30 – 200Hz (1/12 oct. step) (what is a good starting point to set this? I have two 10 inch subs)​
3-1 Subsonic On/Off :On​
3-2 Frequency :  Adjustment Range: 15Hz – 50Hz (5Hz step) (where to set this?)​
4-1 Parametric EQ On\Off (what is this and what does it do?)​
4-2 Frequency : • Adjustment Range: fc = 30 – 160Hz (1/12 oct. step) (where to set it)​
4-3 Width Q. : • Adjustment Range: Q = 0.5/1/2/3/4/5 (this does what?)​
4-4 Level : Adjustment Range: ±12 dB (1 dB step) (i don't know what this does either)​
5-1 Bass Compensation On\Off (this does what?)​
5-2 Mode : • Adjustment Range: COMP.1/COMP.2/COMP.3 (?????)​
6-1 Time Compensation On\Off ​
6-2 Delay Time :N\A​
7-1 Phase :0\180​
8-1 Amp Set ID No. :1​
8-2 Time Of Delay :1.0​
9-1 Output Disable :Off​
0-1 Memory Write :Hopefully Correct Settings!! ​
0-2 Memory Read :Hopefully Correct Settings!! ​
Any help would be great, thanks​
 ​
Here is the link to the manuals:​

The manual is pretty self explanatory... 
Wtf?
Once again a stellar solution is offered by @Talontsi90.

Whether it is Kicker products, 5 Star videos or a smartass comment... it's been a fairly consistent attempt to...  idk... raise your post count?

The advice I've seen recently from quite a few noobs has been questionable and useless. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Dislike my post/reaction all you want @Talontsi90

You're making the forum seem tedious with your bs.

From your vid posts, Kicker fanboy recommendations to smartass unhelpful answers it's becoming clear to anyone that you should lurk, research and refrain from posting until the time you specify/clarify opinion from fact.

Jeez dude... what forum did you grace with your presence previously?

Imho your advice/opinions from the 90's could benefit a noob sure... but when you spread outdated information and respond without a solution expect someone to call it and I've seen you shot down more than you've been correct.

Maybe that tells you something?

im just asking for help and if you didnt' want to help please don't respond geez I was raised as NO QUESTION IS A BAD QUESTION!! No reason to act like a jerk

im just asking for help and if you didnt' want to help please don't respond geez I was raised as NO QUESTION IS A BAD QUESTION!! No reason to act like a jerk
I didnt act like a jerk, i linked you the manual from Alpine in case the one you linked wasnt correct. If you think im being a jerk, then i can pull out the insults...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.