Sign in to follow this  
Bill Hast

Alpine MRD-M1000 Settings help

I have this Alpine MRD-M1000 Amp. And i have never messed with an amp like this I have looked up the manual online and it doesn't really explain what these mean I was hoping that I could get some info on these settings and what they do:

1-1 Input :1ch or 2ch (I have it set to 2 ch)
1-2 Input Level : 0.5 - 8.5V (0db - -24db (i head unit is 4V what show this be set at?)
1-3 Gain Factor : Adjustment range: 0dB/+6dB/+9dB (is this bass boast??)
2-1 LP On\Off :On (i undersand)
2-2 Frequency : Adjustment range: 30 – 200Hz (1/12 oct. step) (what is a good starting point to set this? I have two 10 inch subs)
3-1 Subsonic On/Off :On
3-2 Frequency :  Adjustment Range: 15Hz – 50Hz (5Hz step) (where to set this?)
4-1 Parametric EQ On\Off (what is this and what does it do?)
4-2 Frequency : • Adjustment Range: fc = 30 – 160Hz (1/12 oct. step) (where to set it)
4-3 Width Q. : • Adjustment Range: Q = 0.5/1/2/3/4/5 (this does what?)
4-4 Level : Adjustment Range: ±12 dB (1 dB step) (i don't know what this does either)
5-1 Bass Compensation On\Off (this does what?)
5-2 Mode : • Adjustment Range: COMP.1/COMP.2/COMP.3 (?????)
6-1 Time Compensation On\Off 
6-2 Delay Time :N\A
7-1 Phase :0\180
8-1 Amp Set ID No. :1
8-2 Time Of Delay :1.0
9-1 Output Disable :Off
0-1 Memory Write :Hopefully Correct Settings!! 
0-2 Memory Read :Hopefully Correct Settings!! 
Any help would be great, thanks

Here is the link to the manuals:

59 minutes ago, Talontsi90 said:

59 minutes ago, Talontsi90 said:

The manual is pretty self explanatory... 

Wtf?

Once again a stellar solution is offered by @Talontsi90.

Whether it is Kicker products, 5 Star videos or a smartass comment... it's been a fairly consistent attempt to...  idk... raise your post count?

The advice I've seen recently from quite a few noobs has been questionable and useless. 

Edited by shredder2

JVC KD-X350BTS, FI Bl-18v3d2, Deaf Bonce AAK 4000.1, RF 500s, Polk DB comps, Cache Preamp/EQ250A Ces

Dislike my post/reaction all you want @Talontsi90

You're making the forum seem tedious with your bs.

From your vid posts, Kicker fanboy recommendations to smartass unhelpful answers it's becoming clear to anyone that you should lurk, research and refrain from posting until the time you specify/clarify opinion from fact.

Jeez dude... what forum did you grace with your presence previously?

Imho your advice/opinions from the 90's could benefit a noob sure... but when you spread outdated information and respond without a solution expect someone to call it and I've seen you shot down more than you've been correct.

Maybe that tells you something?

JVC KD-X350BTS, FI Bl-18v3d2, Deaf Bonce AAK 4000.1, RF 500s, Polk DB comps, Cache Preamp/EQ250A Ces

im just asking for help and if you didnt' want to help please don't respond geez I was raised as NO QUESTION IS A BAD QUESTION!! No reason to act like a jerk

Lemme see if I can bring in the most knowledgeable person on this forum and if he can lend some time @Jeffdachef

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

8 hours ago, Bill Hast said:

im just asking for help and if you didnt' want to help please don't respond geez I was raised as NO QUESTION IS A BAD QUESTION!! No reason to act like a jerk

I didnt act like a jerk, i linked you the manual from Alpine in case the one you linked wasnt correct. If you think im being a jerk, then i can pull out the insults...

I guess five star doesn't have any videos on public relations?

2006 ridgeline hu:KW ddx9903s morel 5.25 maximo comps 6.5 maximo coaxial 2 Dayton ultimax 8s 1.65 @35 amp Rf t1000x5ab

work truck 2017 international pro star Alpine ute62 hu. Amps RF t1000.5ad 4 ch mode infinity k1000  sa 15 3.84 @ 35hz or 2 type s12 6.3 @ 41 hz  or jbl s3 2.0 36hz. or nvx  vcw 10 1.1 @ 32hz  2 8 " eminence pro woofers. 2" Dayton rs52fn midrange. 1 1/8 Dayton dc28f silk dome tweeters.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this