Hdx3 18 bandpass design

Participant count
  • Participants list
they are only good in 6th orders which are bigger than 4ths. Dont even waste your time with a 4th on them.  hit up hunter martin on facebook for a design.  EZDB designs is also his business name on facebook. he's made loads of 160db builds.

My buddy and I had 4 HDC3 15s sitting waiting for another build asked the owner if we could throw them in my buddies 6 15 4th order and he said sure. Did a 158.0 sealed with 4 in the 4th. But they do much better in a 6th. I put two of my HDC3 18s in my buddies 2 18" 6th order blow through and they did very nicely. 

Here is a **** video of the 6th order with 2 BTL 18s. IIRC it did a 54 on an Everest 5k.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.