Changing subwoofer in E-CLASS 2018

Participant count
  • Participant list

jerka136

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi! I have an E220D 2018 with the standard sound system and I really want some more bass. I have seen that rainbow makes plug and play 8" bass speakers. Since I only have 1 bass speaker atm, can I just buy one of the rainbow speaker and put in so that I have standard bass speaker on passenger side and rainbow on the driver side? If I would have gone with the burmester I would have had 2 bass speakers but since I have standard system I only have one. My question is, how do I remove the carpet and install the new bass speaker and will I hear any more bass?Thanks in advance, I'm new so if I placed this in the wrong section please move me 
smile.gif
The speaker:http://www.bilstereohornan.se/rainbow-il-s8-mb-r:9106

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.