07 Mustang Shaker500 head unit swap questions

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lhnetman

CarAudio.com Newbie
I’m replacing the factory Shaker500 head unit with a Kenwwod Excelon one. The factory setup has 8” sub in each door. The Metra harness that is needed has a rca that plugs into the aftermarket “sub out”. My question is how do I add a sub in the rear? Do I just “split” the output(y-adatpors) so both amp receives the signal?

Thanks 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Could not tell you, but you may want to start by going to crutchfield and get a consensus on the 7 or so replacements they recommend. That average...
Might not even be an issue if you don't have any really big panels on it. Otherwise dowels or threaded rod across your wide panels would be the...
I ordered the car with the upgraded B&O audio system....turn's out Ford bought the name but they didn't buy the quality. The system ****** to me...
Contact ANS he has a used Focal 8 Channel DSP that went for 1,300 bucks and is selling used I think shipped for 450. And from what I have seen and...
There are a couple of options. You can use a marine bt unit. They come in the size of a hockey puck and can mount anywhere. This is the marine unit.

About this thread

Lhnetman

CarAudio.com Newbie
Lhnetman
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Lhnetman