Help??

Participant count
  • Participant list

Trailblazers

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have an aftermarket stereo and I recently added an amp (JLAudio RD900/5) and sub (JL Audio HO112RG-W3v3). The installer set the gains, but the speakers are low in my opinion. Before I installed anything 18 was loud enough to listen to music. Now that I’ve added an amp and sub I need to at least put it on 19 or 20 to get good sound. The speakers aren’t loud enough and I have new components installed. The installer didn’t reset the equalizer on the head unit prior to setting the gains. Could it be I need to increase the input sensitivity or filter frequency?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.