Dual source inputs

Participant count
  • Participant list

SoundDecision

CarAudio.com Newbie
HAVE: MINI F56S with upgraded speakers and JL Audio 6 channel amp.

WANT: The h/u is a small cumbersome LED screen which is hard to negotiate while driving. I'd like the option of adding a secondary music source, like a digital audio player or tablet and go directly to the amp. The amp is taking three sets of RCA's from the h/u for Front, Rear & underseat subs. I am not sure what is out in the world to cover an a/b switch type solution to handle those 6 inputs and switching to the other device. Do any processors handle something like this? I contacted a few manufacturers and got non answers or pure silence.

Doable? or should I just leave it alone? I'd replace the h/u but the MINI h/u handles several functions that are not replaceable like checking oil level, tpms, etc.

Thanks!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.