MB Quart Q series

Participant count
  • Participant list

Wesley Robinson

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi. New to the site, thanks for the add. 

I have a set of MB Quart QM 216.03 component system ( 5 1/4 , 1” tweeter , I might have the .03 wrong). I’m missing one of the tweeter grilles. I can’t find any replacement parts. I’ve been looking for a while now and I’m not coming up with anything. I’ve checked with Maestro and Mb Quart but, unfortunately they no longer support their older products. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up finding a set on a japan website with a blown out mid for $60. The guy ended up sending me everything. Tweeters, mids, grilles, crossovers, and all mounting hardware. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The Timpano amps are also small. I bought a small 1400 watt Timpano mono amp. I was impressed by the power I could get from it, but they have a...
Hello, I have bought a set of speakers but I want some recommendation of an amplifier that can work very well in them. 1 pair of RS1-216 1 pair of...
I have a pair of telza audio 12" subs for sale great condition never ran over the 1k RMS rating. I'm willing to ship just need to know a area so I...
You can stream videos off of youtube. There are some videos of Japan, and some nature videos that are awesome to watch, and show off the...
The 8's have a frequency response of 40hz and up. So I would cross them over at 60hz and up. And crossover my subs at 80hz. That way I would get a...

About this thread

Wesley Robinson

CarAudio.com Newbie
Wesley Robinson
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Wesley Robinson