Sign in to follow this  
profoundwill

WTB: Can somebody build me this?

WTB: Can somebody build me this?

I am looking for someone to build me a floor console for a 1970 impala.  I have cash ready to go!!  The pictures I have posted are pretty much a combination of what I am looking for.  I want the console to have three gauge cut outs, cut out for a double din head unit, cut out for cup holders, and a cut out on each side for a 6.5" component set.  PM me if interested. 

I can build one .. i have a nice fabrication  shop .. Do you already have the gauges and cupholders ? Unfortunately my PMs arnt working through my phone ...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3

StreetBeat 2................... 145.6

Stock 1801-up.................153.8

SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2

Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

As stated in other thread...use a computer to send/access private messages. No one knows why it is screwed up via phones and admins were contacted but no responses

16 hours ago, Louisiana_CRX said:

I can build one .. i have a nice fabrication  shop .. Do you already have the gauges and cupholders ? Unfortunately my PMs arnt working through my phone ...

I do not have the gauges, cup holders, or component set yet.  However, I do know what gauges I want to put in there, they are just the standard auto meter 2 1/16" (52mm) gauges and as far as cup holders and I am pretty open.  Please text me at seven06-3eight0-2one7six to iron out the details, I really want to get this thing built!!  Thanks for responding!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this