Bad Wiring or Bad Crossover

Participant count
  • Participants list

TheBlueBunny

CarAudio.com Newbie
I got new speakers and tweeters and I have installed them into my truck. they play no sound and I was wondering if that could be from bad wiring or a bad crossover. It’s just the front speakers on the driver side not working but the back door speakers works but it’s quiet. I’ve got the Rockford fosgate T252-S system for my front doors.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Bonjour et bienvenue à mon ami d'outre-Atlantique! Need a lot more info on what the goal is and what you are working with. What car? Did it come...
Hello back, For those who are also looking for a problem of sh*t bass, after such a long time of fighting, I come to a conclusion that the...
"large crimping tool" hammer or hydraulic? Seat bracket bolts aren't good. The seat brackets are usually completely painted and so are the...
All that carpet will have to be ripped out and replaced. There is no other way around it to get it done properly. Seal both sides of the...
They use them in dueling demo classes. But those aren't just the horrific sounding pro audio type.

About this thread

TheBlueBunny

CarAudio.com Newbie
TheBlueBunny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
TheBlueBunny