SUV port firing Up and subs Back does it work?

Participant count
  • Participant list

kmu
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ive seen on SUVs subs and port firing back or firing up, and subs firing up and ports to the back but never seen a set up with the subs firing to the back and the port up, can it work?

Its for a Jeep Grand Cherokee 

819.jpg

Ive seen on SUVs subs and port firing back or firing up, and subs firing up and ports to the back but never seen a set up with the subs firing to the back and the port up, can it work?

Its for a Jeep Grand Cherokee 
horrible orientation all you get is 50hz and above with that lol.  what purplekush said is 1000x better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

was never registered on the road so no, here in maine for a vehicle of that age all you need is a bill of sale. i still have original dealer...
No need. If it's a 4ohm DVC, then it should be wired to 2 ohms at the enclosure terminals. That would verify that the coils are good, and the...
I have a feeling they do little deadening to save money and weight. Less weight is better mpg.
Wire it up at .5 ohm. The JP23 can definitely handle that and you will get the most power for your single sub.
Yeah, saw that too, was like ??? wtf! They do know there stuff, I usually just roll with it!

About this thread

kmu

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
kmu
Tucson, Az...
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date